Skip to content
- Who can take part in a clinical research study?
Every year, thousands upon thousands of people take part in clinical research studies. Some of these studies need healthy volunteers and others need volunteers with a particular disease or condition. All volunteers are important because without them, the development of new medicines couldn’t continue.
- Why participate in a clinical research study?
Help in the development of a medicine that may benefit you in the future, receive close monitoring for your health, access to specialists in your condition, and help find new cures and treatments for the future.
- What can participants expect during a study?
Every clinical research study is unique. Where one may last a few weeks, another may last several years. Not all studies require participants to take medicines or make changes to their current treatment(s) either. Participants are often asked to attend a study clinic several times to have their health monitored.
- We have over 10 years of experience in conducting clinical trials.
- We specialize in Phase II through Phase IV studies.